Pregnancy Symptoms -pg119564954836

5 Replies
NCW - November 21

I have been having slight cramps, slight nausea, br___t tenderness, slight lower back pain few days after my last period which I think it was end of October. With my other 2 pregnancies I had no symptoms until missing the next period. After 2 1/2 weeks yesterday I did a test and it was negative. Can any one please tell me what are my chances of being pregnant? I really need to know what you have experienced. Everybody here telling me 'Oh probably its just a bug'. Please help!!!! They are driving me crazy..

shelby3218 - November 21

They are all good signs, but they are some of the same signs for af. The best thing to do is wait for af to show or not show. When are you due for af? I know how you feel!! I am 37 and have been trying for 6months. My af isn't due till the 29 of oct... ***BABY DUST***

Grandpa Viv - November 21

Was the last period lighter than usual - i.e. could you have gotten pregnant last cycle? The stopper on that theory is getting a negative test with AF 2 weeks late, though that does occasionally happen. Try another test Sunday morning first pee. If you still don't know where you are when the next period comes due, you should prob get a check-up. Good luck!

shelby3218 - November 21

I don't think she is late yet GPV. Either that or I am reading her statement wrong. I hope she is. This month seems to be good for alot of people. **Baby Dust**

Grandpa Viv - November 21

Since her signs started a few days after her last period, too early for pregnancy this cycle, I am left with the thought she might be almost 7 weeks already with low hCG. I guess I should have mentioned that low hCG rise can go along with ectopic.

mjvdec01 - November 21

How long are your cycles normally? Can you make a guess on the exact date your lmp ma have started?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?