Pregnancy Test-pg111955537918

4 Replies
Ashley - June 23

How early is to early to take a pregnancy test? I had my period June 2 - June 7. ("Please tell me I am pregnant" you can get more information about my situation from) I want to take a test now! but I think its to early. Also, if I went to the doctor, is it to early for them to give me a bllod test to find out if I am pregnant or not? I dont want to wait a week! Thanks a lot girls.... Also, any test brand you find works the best and most accurate?

ashley - June 23

anyone?

Becky - June 23

How long does your cycle usually last? Do you know when you ovulated?

ann - June 24

did you have any spotting or anything ?

Colleen - June 24

Okay Ashley~ I went ant checked your other post to see what your symptoms are. It sounds like you could be. Would today be 4 days before. I know your frustration. I am due to start on Tuesday. I am too excited and couldn't wait. I took a test first thing this morning. It looked like a very, very light BFP. I used a First Response. I had spotting 6 days ago and have been going crazy since! It was so light I can't be sure. I intend to test again in a couple of days. It sounds like you are in a similar situation. I would use a test that says it can detect early. Also do it first thing in the morning. From your symptoms, I am pretty sure it will be a BFP!!!! Please let us know. Baby Dust to You*****

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?