Pregnancy Test -pg110727772218

3 Replies
Melissa - February 1

Is there a certain time that you must take a pregnancy test or can it be throughtout the day!

tiffani - February 1

It's recommended that you take it first thing in the morning, the first time you go to the bathroom. This is the time when your urine is most concentrated, making it easier for the pregnancy hormones to be detected.

Lisa Flores - February 1

So first thing in the am is the best time to test? I am 3 weeks late and my symptoms are sore b___sts, headaches, fatigue, slight cramping, backache, and clear discharge. What do you think? Please help me!!!

cindy - February 1

well I am preg. and have several of the symptoms you are having, including cramping, backache, SORE BREASTS, and fatigue! I took 7 tests before I got a positive. My 8th test I took in the morning and got a +. I took the cheapest test I could find (wal-mart's equate brand). I was about 8 weeks late before I got a positive. Hope this helps. Although I kept getting negitives, I knew something was different or I wouldn't have kept taking tests. I think you kind of know before you get that positive test back. Hope this helps!!:)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion