PREGNANCY TESTS-pg110649843215

9 Replies
ilovemymarine - January 23

I think I may be pregnant. I've got my period but its very light. Can I still take a pregnancy test or do I wait? Since I haven't really missed it.

B'Lana - January 23

Based on what I read so far, it is still a possibility, something about implanting of the baby that makes you bleed. I had a "period" that now is starting to make me think it wasn't what though it was... Do you have any other symptoms? I was recommended to get a three pack of first response, it might be too early though...I am going to try it tomorrow, but if I am pg I would be about 4 weeks now...

B'Lana - January 23

Did anybody try Confirm Home Pregnancy Test? My pharmacy doesn't cary 1st response, what should I get then?

Well other symptoms I've had are being tired and sometimes usually in the middle of the day (not in the morning) I get dizzy. I also have really bad cramps occasionally. I'm not sure if these are symptoms of being pregnant or not. I'm quite young so I really don't know much about it.

B'Lana - January 23

ilovemymarine, I am quite young too- 20... So, if we are having a baby, it would be a bit early... we were planing to have children in 5-7 years... But, children come when god sends them, right? I've been trying to throwup for past 2 weeks if not more... so it's either a serious GI problem or pg... I had cramps only twice in the past month, on the new years day and today... On the new years day it was so bad that I cried and consumed midol in large quant_ties. Today, it's a bit uncomfortable but not too bad. You are lucky that you get dizzy in the middle of the day- the only time I am not dizzy if I am in bed and not moving. Do you go to school/college? Are you tired from school work at all? Best wishes to you, and take a good care of your body :)

Well, I'm only 16 and my boyfriend and I especially didn't plan on it now but in a few years once I graduated high school. Yes, school REALLY wears me out. You are right about children come when God sends them. Thats what I tell my b/f. Although its scary because he can't be here right now and I'm afraid about all that is happening. He could get into some BIG problems, b/c I'm not 17 yet. Hopefully though everything will be ok. He is stationed in California right now so it's tough dealing with this alone. I'm sorry you're feeling that way. Good luck to you! And I hope everything works out all right.

B'Lana - January 23

ilovemymarine, one of my friends had a child when she was 16 (and did not realize that till she was 5 months pg). Now she's finish college and her 5 year old boy is just a great kid. She did fine raising him though it was tough to be in school while pg. I am sure if you are pg, you'll do fine with some family support :) They might scream at first but what can you do now! in my experience, family always warms up- there is no reason to blame the baby for his/her parents ooopses ;) Take care and keep us posted :) If you ever what to talk to someone about it at 16, I can probably get you my friends phone number ;)

I really admire her. She stuck with it, didn't give the baby up or have an abortion, and finished school and college. I could never give my baby up or have an abortion. I plan on finishing high school and going to college. Thats really great that she has come so far. I really look up to someone who just doesn't quit when it gets tough. Yes, I'm sure my parents will scream and holler but I know they still will love me. :) I'll keep yall posted. Thanks for replying!

B'Lana - January 23

ilovemymarine, I am 20 and married and my parents are going to scream (we live with them) so much that I am not planning on telling them anything (if i am pg) till it starts showing ;) My mother would have to watch after the baby for 1 semester (just 6 credit hours so it's not that bad)... but then I was planning to work full time (risk management), but now I am not really sure what to do... You could always take online courses in college, that way you will spend more time at home. My other friend (gave birth a months ago to by god-daughter) she is planning on doing online degree like at Strayer university. So, if you don't feel like physically going to college you can still achieve everything you want through online education ;)

Yes, my boyfriend and I have discussed this before actually. Since he is in the military and we plan on marrying as soon as I graduate, we would not know where he would be stationed. Taking online cla__ses would make it easy for us to live together and now if we have a baby coming along then it will be easier for that too. I hope everything goes well when your mother finds out. You are married so hopefully she'll understand that. But I wish you the best of luck to you and your husband and (if you are) the baby!! Take care!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?