Pregnancy Tests-pg112058340518

6 Replies
RD - July 5

My AF was due on 6/29 and i am still waiting. I have a lot of symptoms of pregnancy like feeling tired, bloated, gas and back pain. My gums have also been bleeding which apparently is a symptom.I have taken 2 hpt and both negative. I am now starting to doubt the efficiency of the tests as I am never late and my body has never felt like this before. Anyone any ideas? I have started to read up about ectopic pregnancies. Has this happened to anyone else?

Lisa - July 5

What kind of Hpts are you using???

stacey - July 5

Do you have the pain/bleeding a__sociated with ectopic pregnancy? There are some people that just for some reason don't show up on a urine test. Do you know if the tests you are taking are high hcg or low? Maybe you aren't as far along as you think, so the tests aren't reading it. Buy a test from the $ store, they measure low hcg. If it doesn't show anything, go to your dr. and ask for a blood test!

RD - July 5

I am over in the Uk and I have just tried tests that are a supermarket brand. I have not had any type of bleeding at all. I will go and have a look at the hcg level as not sure. This is the first month that we have been ttc. I think that I will wait a bit and see. I might try a different brand pregnancy test.

RD - July 5

I have just looked at the box and it says detects 25ml or greater. Is that the right amount or are they not sensitive enough?

Kim - July 5

That is pretty sensitive, some of the less sens. tests measure at 50, 0r 100 ml. 25 is low end.

viv - July 5

The tests that say 25 are really sensitive, so they should pick up earlier than a test that measures a greater amount.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?