Pregnant -pg11007088199

5 Replies
Confused - November 17

I am not trying to get pregnant right now but my period is now 1 week late and I had some light spotting the week before my period was due. I have been hunggry, tired, emotional etc. I took a preg test last night which came out negative. There is still no sign of my period so was it too early to test? Thanks.

confused - November 17

Sorry, I forgot to mention that last night I dreamt I was pregnant and a few nights ago I dreamt I tested and it was positive. My husband also feels that the test I took last night was wrong.

Christine - November 17

It is very common to have a false negative hpt...I would thing it is right about time to be testing, but you may have slow rising hcg levels...wait a day or two and retest in the am...it is usually more accurate with first morning urine...good luck.

Confused - November 17

Christine, Thanks for the fast reply. Do you think my dreams could mean anything or do you think its just because Im thinking about it alot?

RD - November 17

I don't know an actual answer but I have heard from many woman that thier dreams became much more bright and vivid during pregnancy. Before my husband and I found out for sure I didn't have dreams about me being pregnant but he did everyday. Good luck and keep us posted.

confused - November 17

Okay thank you. Ill take another test on saturday and ill let you know.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion