Pregnant -pg110519468277

5 Replies
Sara - January 8

i am 18 yrs old and a senior in high school. I dont really know if i am pregnant or not. I am on birth control but i forgot to take it for 3 days in a row. My boyfriend came in me during that time. I am having bad cramps, constipation, my stomach is a little hard , and im peeing like crazy. early this morning i took a pregnancy test but it came out negitive. I dont know if it would be too early to tell or what. I won't start my period until about another week and a half. I need help..someone please help.

chrissy30753 - January 8

the best thing is to not freak out... because worrying about the signs of early pregnancy... thing is you'll start to believe you have them... even if your not pregnant because you think you... week and a half till your period is to early for a at home test to give a +

sara - January 8

So should i just wait to see if i have my period?

Grandpa Viv - January 8

It's way too early for a preg test. In fact, it's kinda early for you to be having any signs - they normally wouldn't start until a week before your period, but perhaps the skipped pills cause you to ovulate early. Alternatively, you are experiencing signs similar to pregnancy just because of the missed pills. Use protection for the rest of this cycle, and take a home test before starting on the next round of pills. Good luck!

sara - January 9

Should i still keep taking my birth control? b/c i heard that if i am pregnant that if i continue taking my pills it could mess with the baby or even kill it? Help me on that one please

ann - January 9

Don't take your pill because if you are pregnant it can very well kill the baby so wait till next month then start taking them.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?