Pregnant -pg110765699229

2 Replies
Michelle B. - February 5

It has been 50 days today since my last period (12/3). Had light spotting 12/18. I was on BCP until the end of September. Have been regular since beginning of having a period. NEVER missed a period, ever. I have taken 3 pregnancy test, all negative. Contacted doc last week, they say to wait to see them in another 6 weeks. Have some symptoms, but not tired or sore br___ts. Any ideas?

Grandpa Viv - February 6

The doc doesn't seem too excited. The spotting on Day 15 might have been from ovulation. Of course, the BCP made sure you stayed regular as long as you were on them. Maybe you still aren't quite over the after-effects. If you are worried still, take more preg tests at one week intervals.

Michelle B - February 6

I would buy into the whole "getting over taking the pill" if I hadn't been regular after coming off of the pill until January. I suspect that I am pregnant, a few signs but none glaring. A friend told me her sister tested negative for the first 3 months of her pregnancy and now has a month old baby. So, I guess it is possible to test negative & be pregnant at the same time.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?