Pregnant -pg110839421018

2 Replies
Patiently Waiting - February 14

I'm not due for af until the end of this week (the 18th). But lately, I have been feel pretty sick to my stomach. I haven't thrown up or anything, but close to. Nothing, food-wise, sounds good. My stomach is also pretty upset at times. I thought maybe a stomach flue, but other than that, I feel fine. I have a little pain in my lower back. I guess I wouldn't even call it pain, more like discomfort. My mouth is full of saliva and all I want to do it sleep. I'm thinking maybe I am pregnant, as we have ben ttc, but can you get pregnancy symptoms this early?? I think I might take a test tomorrow, although I know it's early. But any help would be great! Thanks. ***baby dust***

johanna - February 14

hi patiently waiting -- if you ovulated around the 3rd or the 4th, which i am a__suming you did given when AF is due, i'd say you could just now be experiencing symptoms. a lot of other people on this site seem to be, who are also due for AF on the 18th. i am due on the 18th, too (ovulated on the 4th), but besides weird b___st aches like 3-4 dpo and a few cramps (all gone now), i have very few signs. my left b___b swells and shrinks on occasion, but it does that some other months,too. am a bit nervous. i really want to be preggers! good luck to you, keep us posted. **baby dust**

Patiently Waiting - February 14

Thanks Johanna. I'll keep you posted. I'm just so nausau, nothing sounds good at all. I have some really mild cramps, almost like I just got done running, which only last for a minute at the very most. They are so very mild. I just wasn't sure if symptoms can start this early. I might have to cheat and test a little early. Although I know it could be inaccurate...I'll keep you posted!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?