Pregnant -pg110910617518

5 Replies
S - February 22

I have been trying for a little over 6 months. I have very irregular periods. I started spotting Feb. 10 and spotted for 11 days never did truely start. Could I be pregnant or just wishful thinking?

chriss - February 22

you could be pregnant. The spotting for 11 days is a little unusual, but then every women is different. Try taking a home pregnancy test!! Baby dust to you!!!!

Sam - February 22

Hiya S i have same problem i missed my AF in jan i have cm for around a week always felt wet down there blue and red veins on b___bs and am always very very tired anyway this month my AF has kinda come but its just spotting theres only a tiny bit when i wipe but im coming up to the 10th day of it! 10 days of spotting weird huh if anyone has any ideas suggestions they would greatly be appreciated! oh and last hpt was a week ago it was neg

kerry - February 22

just wishful thinking. it happens to the best of us. if you arent pregnate after 6mo you are probably infertil

To S - February 22

well you could be, just keep your head up and relax and keep trying =-)

Chriss - February 23

To S. My husband and I have been trying for seven months and so I know what you're going through. As a women gets older her chances of conceiving lessen, that combined with hormonal birth control methods is the reason why it is taking more women longer to get pregnant. I should be taking my own advice, but just relax, enjoy the baby making process and have fun. If you are under 30 and haven't gotten pregnant after trying for a year, go see your Doctor about it. It could be many things, even something as simple as getting the timing wrong and these days with women working etc, we have other things on our mind! Good luck and baby dust to all!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?