Pregnant -pg111273373318

2 Replies
Kalle - April 5

Hi, this is my first time using a forum so deal with me. I am 23 years old, my boyfriend and I (of 8 yrs.) have unprotected s_x, not so much at this point. But I am on the pill, which I do tend to forget every once in a while. Last month we had s_x maybe 3 or 4 times, don't know if one of those nights was a night I forgot my pill. But anyways, last month I just started getting car sick, not actually vomitting, but feeling nausciuos in the car which never happens, my br___ts hurt unimaginably only for about 2 weeks but went away, I am now exhausted a lot, have headaches (migraines), get dizzy, have mood swings, but I just got over my period. I took a pregnancy test right before my period and it came back negative. And oh yea, I am recovering from bulemia. My belly is getting a little bigger, but that could just be because I am now keeping food down. Could these be signs of being pregnant?

to Kalle - April 5

its hard to tell since you just recovered from bulemia, have you taken a test since the last one you took? i think you should take another test. good luck!

Kalle - April 5

No I have not taken another test yet. I do also have a slight pain on the left side of what seems to be my uterus. Don't know if that means anything.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?