Pregnant -pg112983412618

2 Replies
mariej - October 20

here's the story: i got my period sept. 25-29. i have a very consistent period it always starts 27-28 days after the first day of my last period. i had unprotected s_x with my boyfriend on oct. 3rd and 4th (he came inside of me). i was not on birth control at the time but went and picked up my perscription and started on oct. 9th. we had unprotected s_x again on oct. 13th. i took a home pregnancy test(first response) on oct. 16th that came back neg. and another on oct. 12th that also came back neg. if i had not started the pill my period would come on sunday, oct. 23rd. i was experiencing some thick white odorless discharge during oct. 8-11, but i believe that was due to irritation from using to many feminine products. (jus trying to stay clean) since oct. 13th i've been experiencing about three to four cramps a day that only last for a few seconds but i can tell if they lasted longer then they would be really painful. could i pregnant with the present circ_mstances?

faith - October 20

i'm not sure but you just have to wait until it is due to see if it comes, then test.you've been testin way too early.but i don't thikn you were ovualting that soon after your period,so you might be ok but i would take a test after your missed period just to make sure.

kim - October 20

You ovulate around day 14 of your cycle, you had s_x on the 13th and 14th day of your cycle. You didn't take birth control until after that. So yes you could definately have gotten pregnant. Birth control will do nothing for an egg that has already fertilized before taking the pill. The pill is not truely effective until you have completed one full pack of pills.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?