Pregnant -pg113224730318

2 Replies
help could i be pregnant - November 17

I went off of B/C pills on 10/14, I felt myself ovulate on 11/3 (right side) I had s_x on the 1st, 2nd, and 6th, but he pulled out. I should have started my period 11/15 and didn’t. I took a home test on the 15th and it came back negative…what do you think, should I re-test? I went off of B/C pills on 10/14, I felt myself ovulate on 11/3 (right side) I had s_x on the 1st, 2nd, and 6th, but he pulled out. I should have started my period 11/15 and didn’t. I took a home test on the 15th and it came back negative…what do you think, should I re-test? i just retested and it says neg. I haven't used morning urine for either home test should that matter, and don't you think it would be + by now, since i know when i ovulated?

Becca - November 17

Well, the only thing you can do to make sure your certain, is to go see your Local GP

jk - November 17

How long were you on the pill? Sometimes it takes at least a few months for your cycle to get back on track, therefore, still do not ovulate until then. Are you absolutely positive you ovulated and released an egg that day? If so, you do have a high chance at being preggers considering you had s_x right before o day! Take another test to be sure. Or go to your doctor.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?