Pregnant -pg113372377118

2 Replies
Rebecca - December 4

ok, he didn't put his p__s inside me, i'm still a virgin, but his prec_m may have gone around my va___a...i'm late for my period, is it possible to be pregnant?

Grandpa Viv - December 4

Hmm! Your hymen can be intact and you could still be pregnant. Are we talking "around" or "in and around" here? If the moist part of your v____a got spermed then pregnancy is possible. My guess is that the stress of the encounter has delayed your period, and nothing more. You are not reciting any of the other early signs. Were you in your fertile window two weeks or a little more before your expected period - e.g Nov 18 for a Dec 2 period? That might increase the chances somewhat. It sounds as though you are going to become s_xually active in the not distant future. Let's hope you can take this as a wake-up call. Invest in condoms plus back-up protection such as hormone contraceptives or v____al spermicide (same counter as the condoms). Good luck!

K - December 4

I think anything is possible but I read that there are very few sperm in prec_m. I'd say your chances are slight but don't discount the fact there could still be a chance. How late are you? Also, it sounds as though you are getting closer to having s_xual intercourse so I suggest getting to a doctor and getting on birth control if having a baby isn't in your plans yet.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?