Pregnant -pg113503654818

6 Replies
rya14 - December 19

Post rya24 12/18/2005 . Hi- I was on Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo and it made me bleed for 3 months straight--so my GYN put me on Norethinedrone to stop the bleeding. It did..I was on that for about 5 days, (I looked it uo and it prevents pregnancy) then I needed a blood transfusion. During that, the GUN at the hospital put me on Yasmin and had me take 9 of those pills in the first 3 days. i started yasmin on dec 3rd. I did not miss ne days while i was switching pills and i always take them on time. My bf came in me on dec 6th-- which is when i should of been ovulationg. the past few days I have had brown and red blood when I wipe. My period is expected on tomorrow or wednesdat. I took 2 test and they were neg. my question is can i be pregnant or is it just pre period stuff? Also..it is now bright red, but it is not as heavy as my normal period.

rya14 - December 19

sry bout the typos

Nat22 - December 19

It sounds like it's just your normal period starting a day or two early.... which isn't abnormal with all the birth control changes. If it was implantation bleeding, it shoudln't be bright red (that's what I've read at least)... it's supposed to be either brown or light pink. Maybe just wait a few days and see if your bleeding looks like a normal period. Hope I could help

rya14 - December 19

hey nat22....thanks for ur answer..it makes me feel a lot better...since I am not looking to have children for a couple more yrs after i finish school Ive never spotted b4

Nat22 - December 19

Hi Rya, well I'm glad you feel a little better.... I'm sure your body went through A LOT with all of those birth control changes, and I'm sure that's why your period isn't feeling exactly normal. Maybe tell your bf to pull out before he lets his "swimmers" go inside for you a while, at least until your body adjusts to the new birth control. I'm sure that will ease your mind about getting preg.... Good luck and lets hope your bleeding is just a normal period! :)

rya14 - December 19

also..does implantation bleeding have those clots..cuz im starting to get those and cramps too--my bf jus asked me if i got my period and i said it kinda started

rya14 - December 19

also..should i take another test now?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?