Pregnant -pg114946404718

2 Replies
bRiT - June 4

Ok i've already posted once but didnt get too many responses. I had what i thought could've been implantation bleeding a couple of days ago..It only lasted for that morning and it was gone. Now i've noticed that everytime I blow my nose there's a lot of blood in the tissue..I've had cramping and have been nauseated for a couple of weeks..I took a couple of tests a few weeks ago and then i started my period. I bled like i normally would but it was 2 days shorter. I'm not due to have my period til the end of this month so i dont want to test. I'm sure that its all in my imagination but there is always that hope. I was just hoping for any kind of comments or advice..Thanks!!

bRiT - June 4

OH! I've been having constant headaches too...

AmaSmith - June 4

I would say to test again ... some women do bleed even while they are pregnant. And I've heard that nose bleeds and gums bleeding could be a sigh of pregnancy. I'm not sure wear I read it at but it had something to do with the increased blood flow. So I'd say test again. You can get a cheap test at the dollar tree or dollar general for a dollar. And they measure at 25 (pretty sensitive). I hope this helps at least a little. Keep us updated. *+*+* BABY DUST *+*+* to you and good luck!! Amanda 12DPO

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?