Pregnant -pg115021867818

6 Replies
Mae - June 13

Hi all, quick question: My last af was on May 22.....according to the ovulation predictor on Baby center, I was to be fertile from May 31 - June 6......I had s_x on June 3, and was very very wet even before any foreplay (sorry TMI) What do you think are the chances of me being pregnant??

j. - June 13

You didn't want to cover ALL your bases and bd on the days prior to o, day of o and maybe another day following o? That's just what I've read on!

Mae - June 13

We both work alot so there really isn't much time right now.....but didn't I get it right in there somewhere? Just looking for an opinion

j. - June 13

Hopefully it's all good because sperm can live for up to a few days in the right environment. It's actually a good thing that they were there waiting for your egg to be released. **baby dust** Good Luck!!

rhamel - June 13

well, you have a 20-26% chance of being pregnant. those were about the same conditions dh and i had last cycle because he is in the army and we have VERY little time to bd, but alas af came. so in conclusion there is a chance you could be pregnant, but if you are really ttc and you aren't pregnant this month try really hard to find more time to bd have you heard about instead cups? if you don't have time to stay laying down for 20 minutes following bding maybe you should buy some instead cups, you put it in right after bding and keep it in for about 10 hours that is what i am going to do differently this cycle.

Mae - June 13

i hope so, we'll see.....When is the bast time to test? I have 26-28 day cycle....

j. - June 13

There are tests that detect as early as 4 days before af is due. If you get bfn try again on day af is due or keep testing from there until af arrives. That's the best I can advise.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?