Pregnant -pg115024382718

3 Replies
NB - June 13

I had a "day 21" progesterone test done, and they told me my levels were high.... normally at 10-15 at day 21 for normal ovulation, I was at 25. I took a test today and it was negative, but I am not actually due for my period until this weekend. Did I test too early?

NB - June 13

Forgot to include symptoms! :) Breasts very sore, crampy, irritable, upset stomach all the time, headaches....

Grandpa Viv - June 13

Are you doing fertility treatments? It is not usual to do CD21 progesterone tests under normal circ_mstances. Maybe you had a quant_tative hCG at 25, which would be quite encouraging. Your signs are good provided they did not start at ovulation rather than about 6dpo. Good luck!

NB - June 14

We have a three year old, and had no problems getting pregnant with him. Then I went on the depo shot, and it really did something to my system! We have been trying for almost two years and nothing yet. The doctors have put me on prometrium to try to regulate my periods, but no fertility treatments yet. That was why we did the CD21, to see if I was even ovulating. And it came back that I am. Thanks!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?