Pregnant -pg117107979035

6 Replies
Celestial - February 9

I have been nausea for about 6 weeks now. My br___ts seem to be getting bigger and they are so sensitive to touch. In the last 2 weeks, I have started cramping in my lower abdominal. Also with in the last couple weeks I have the feeling of needing to go to the bathroom, but don't need to go at all. Within the last 3 weeks my stomach seems to be so bloated and tight. I took a pregnancy test about 4 weeks ago and it came back negative. I also had blood work done last week and it came back negative. Too early to tell if I am pregnant? I beleive I am but the tests say no. Am I? Please help.

KeiraYvette - February 10

darl i had the same thing before, i think sometimes if u want it that much and focus on it so much your body can start having the symptoms of pregnancy too... dont know if you have any problems like pcos, but know the medication for that has similar side effects to pregnancy too... usually the blood work will show it up, maybe get the blood done again just to make sure

Grandpa Viv - February 10

Are you missing a period or two? If you have been having signs for 6 weeks, you would be thinking 8 weeks pregnant, and a blood test would almost surely pick that up. Your next trip to the doc will probably be for an ultrasound to see if you have a cyst that is not resolving by itself. Good luck!

Celestial - February 10

I had an ultrasound done about 4 months ago and it came back fine with no problems. My last period came but it was different that normal. Can your body really display all of the symptoms of pregnancy and not be pregnant? That seems so strange if that is the case.

KeiraYvette - February 11

Celestial its called a phantom pregnancy.. there is such a thing, type it into a search engine on the net..

crackersforme - February 11

Just a question concerning the phantom pregnancy's. What happens to these people after the 9 months of believing their pregnant. I'm asking because I've heard of the people getting bigger bellies, too....

Grandpa Viv - February 11

An ultrasound 4 months ago would not tell anything about a cyst less than 2 months old. Yes, a cyst puts out hormones just like in pregnancy, and it usually resolves by itself. One of the major preg signs you are not experiencing is nausea, which is worst weeks 7 thru 12. Call the doc again if your next period is not back to normal. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?