Pregnant -pg117347121559

1 Replies
nagol - March 9

Hi, my girlfriend and I think she could possibly be pregnant but were not sure. She normally is on the BC patch, but she didn't have any when we had intercourse Feb. 18th, I believe she had been off it for around a week. She then got her period normally on the 20th of that month, but ever since then she has been sleeping a lot more then usual and feeling exhausted and has been getting cramps too. Those are the only strange things she has felt so far, but since it was only 2-3 weeks ago would it still be too early to tell?

alicia1 - March 9

a__suming that she has about a normal 28 day cycle then pregs does seem highly inprobable--but not impossible. Especially since shes coming off of birthcontrol...it usuall takes little while before having a fertile ovualation cycle. But every body is different. Not to mention she most likely wouldn't have ovulated(reached fertile stage in cycle) yet at that time anyway (unless like i said she has very short cycles). But i really don't think you should put too much thought into it at this point. Good luck either way!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?