Pregnant -pg119095226745

3 Replies
angelsweetness - September 28

I have been having stomach issues for a few weeks now...I went to the doctor and she said I was a little "backed up"; however, she never did any pregnancy tests on me. The stomach problems haven't subsided yet and sometimes (usually at night, I feel a bit nauseus). Also, my bbs have become much fuller over the past few weeks and seem to be sore and extra sensitive. I was really beginning to think I was pregnant so I took a test about a week and a half before my expected period...it was negative though. I now have my period, but something just seems different and strange. The bbs and the stomach issue haven't changed. Could I be pregnant even though I have my period? When are hpt effective? I have read to take them a week after your missed period. Is my only option a blood test? Please let me know what you think. Thanks.

kelbabe - September 28

what does your doc mean by your belly being 'backed up'? yes, it is possible to have a period whilst pregnant, and a test should work fine. but use morning sample. good luck. x

angelsweetness - September 28

By "backed up", I mean a little constipated, which I read could also be a sign of early pregnancy. Is this true? I have never had this problem before...

ash2 - September 29

Its pretty rare to have your period if you are pregnant. The sensitivity you described could also be symptoms of your period.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?