Pregnant -pg120845007249

1 Replies
roma222 - April 17

ok-i had a period 19/02 and it lasted a week as normal then about a week/2 weeks after i finished i had unprotected s_x-5-6-7/03 and about a week later i had light spotting around when my period was due-spotting-16/03, due-19/03, it lasted for about 2 days then i came on my period 8 days late-27/03 and ive just come off-7/04 but ive got pregnancy symptoms and ive had them for about two weeks, i took three tests 22/03 and they all came up negative, i took another test about 3 days ago and that came up negative too. ive been to the doctor and he said it could be because of the pill but i could also be pregnant as i didnt start taking the pill till after i had unprotected s_x as i hadnt started my period, i dont know though as ive been reading about having period when pregnant and there are lots of stories about having a period for the first couple of months etc but im not sure if! ! i am or im just having symptoms because of the pill or what. ive been gettin most of the symptoms you can get...nausea, headaches, dizzy, fatique, cravings-off foods i like, hotter temperature, spotting before my period, constipation, cramps, complexion changes etc

BeckyBunny - April 17

Pill. If the tests are negative, you're not pregnant. The pill can cause all of the pregnancy symptoms, especially if you JUST started taking it. (or just STOPPED taking it, in some cases.)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?