Pregnant -pg110781816549

5 Replies
Jen - February 7

I'm on a 23 day cycle. My last period was on Jan 13. I was due on Feb 4, no signs yet. But something very strange happened around Jan 26,27,28 I was spotting pink very light, only when I wipped. I have been having s_x almost every day for a while now. I'm 3 days late and I'm a little nervous. I want to have a baby and I'm scared to test 'cause I don't want to be dissapointed. I went to the Dr.'s on friday for my regular check up and he didn't mention anything. Can they tell if I'm pregnant by doing the papsmear? I have been feeling very tired lately, little nauseous. But nothing else what do you guys think? Should I test?

KLR - February 7

Test and let us know! Good luck!!!!!

abraham - February 7

Jen, I'm going through the same thing now--went to the doc last tues & he took a urine sample, but he never called--today, i have soreness everywhere and i'm spotting when wiping too--i'm thinking of testing but am nervous too--?? god luck--

Grandpa Viv - February 7

Daily s_x, implantation spotting, tired, nauseous, and a missed period? That's enough for cautious optimism. If you can wait that long, next Saturday first pee would be a good time to test. Good luck.

Jen - February 8

Thanks Grandpa Viv. I shall wait until saturday to test.

Jen - February 10

Nothing yet....a week late now. The waiting is driving me nuts. I ordered the pregnancy test strips from earlypregnancy.com. They should detect pregnancy at a very early stage. Have anyone used this before? I should get them hopefully before the weekend. I'm so excited I can't wait!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?