Pregnant -pg111891002718

9 Replies
Amy - June 16

ive been taking ovulex for about a month and a half...and now i'm experiencing kinda stretching sensations in my uterus, feeling like ive done a million situps when i stretch, i get to bed early and im always tired but i wake up at 4 or so and cant get back to sleep, nausea occasionally in the morning (it doesnt happen everyday), backache, headaches....i had taken a test and it came back super faint positive...my period is due tomorrow, does it sound like im pregnant?

Amy - June 16

someone??

cher - June 16

I have been experiencing the same sort of thing. I did a test 2 days before my period was due and got a super faint line, but still had my period. Still have the FEELING so took another test about a week and 1/2 after af and got another faint line (stronger than the last, but still faint). Called my nurse who said a positive is a positive but should wait another couple of weeks to get a stronger positive before i go to see her. I would wait until after af is due as it should be stronger, or even call your gp surgery and talk to your nurse who should be happy to answer any questions you have. Hope you get the result your looking for, babydust to you.

Amy - June 16

thank you cher, i'll test again maybe 2 days after my period is due, maybe 1! haha. baby dust to you too.

shawn - June 16

whats ovulaex

Amy - June 16

its a fertility aid.

shawn - June 16

thanks..is it from doctor??? I have never heard of it before

Amy - June 16

no, you can get it online....www.ovulex.com

CoCo - June 16

Same thing with me. I tested Tuesday BFN, but I tested this morning super, super, super faint line. I'm going to test in about two days. Keep me updated, Amy

amy - June 16

i sure will coco. i hope these super faint lines we're getting are the real thing!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?