Pregnant Pg1237562327

2 Replies
SkWeG - March 20

Well, I'll try to make this short. In December of 2008 there were two times I could've gotten pregnant. All of a sudden that month I didn't get my period because it "changed" ever since I've had it, it's always been 32 days give or take a day or two...and the last three months since december it's changed to 40 days. Now I know you can't get your period while pregnant, but you can bleed like you would normally for your regular period. I was just wondering if I could be pregnant and this is what's causing this? I have been feeling more nausea's in the past few months, and I have taken 2 test's but both came up negative...Any answers would be appriciated! :D Thank you.

Ashley2121 - March 20

I would go to your dr and get a blood test done

HappyAsh - March 21

You can't really bleed like a normal period during pregnancy. You can have something called implantation bleeding, but it is light usually, and wouldn't happen monthly. If you are still having egg-white discharge monthly, then you are still ovulating and you are not pregnant. Heavy flow probably means no pregnancy either. Seeing a doctor is a good idea, but your body can change withought warning!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?