Pregnant Or No -pg110874769318

2 Replies
Sloopy - February 18

Hey everyone, I have a question and hope someone could help me. My husband and I try it since one year to get pregnant. So far I had 2 miscarriages already. I was suppost to get my period last monday, february the 7th. But instead I got only that little bit of spotting. I have that spotting now for 11 days. Its really not much and its definitively not my normal period! My br___t are very sensitive and my stomach hurts (my stomach feels so warm inside?! ), like I would get my period but so far there is nothing. I made three pregnancy tests already, one was negative, one had a faded second line and the last one was negative again. I dont know what to do anymore! I am going crazy here! It is so weird! Maybe someone can help me! Sloopy

chriss - February 18

sloopy, please don't be frustrated. You should go to your Doctor. If you have a slight line (positive test) and than a negative, it could mean that you have had another miscarriage, but it could also mean that the third test was a false negative. Just to ease your mind, you should visit your Dr.

Alexis - February 18

My sister in law was indeed pregnant and she had spotting for about a week, I suggest making an appt. with the Dr. and get a blood test done because if you are spotting but it is not severe you may still have a chance. Good Luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?