Pregnant Or NOT -pg110525734447

2 Replies
Mel - January 9

Dear Someone, I am scared that I might be pregnant. I feel a bit sick in the morning and I experience a lot of back pain and headaches. I've been on the pill for over a year, so I know it's not symptoms from that.. I don't know what to do. Today is January 8 and I am due to have my period in about 10 days. Today, I started spotting. What can that mean? I am only 18 years old and I need help! Thanks a lot.

Thinking - January 9

For the first year I was on the pill, everything was fine, but out of nowhere, I started breakthrough bleeding...Sometimes your body changes and you have to change the type of pill you take because it doesn't work the same with your body chemistry...You should tell your doc and try another kind....also just get a test to ease your mind....That's what I did...

Mel - January 9

Dear Thinking, I have been on the pill for almost 2 years..yes, since I was 16. And the first kind i was on made my cramps worse, so I switched to a new kind. My doctor told me that if nothing happened after a month or 2 and I felt fine, then everything was ok. So I'm just confused. I am hoping and hoping that that is all it is, but I'm still scared. When is the best time to take a pregnancy test? Should I wait until my period doesn't come? Please help. Thank-you

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?