Pregnant Or Not -pg112808606918

6 Replies
Lisa - September 30

Hi, Can anyone help me? I am married and stopped taking the pill in july. I haven't had any periods apart from 3 days 1-3 sept. I have been feeling nauseus, peeing alot more, even waking at night to go, backache. I took a hpt this morning but it was negative. What should i do?

Renee - September 30

Hi Lisa! 9/1-3 means you're due for your m/c any day now, right? I would hold out for the weekend and then test again on Monday. If another week goes by, I would then see your doctor. if you have been on the pill for a long time, your body might just be re-adjusting to being without the extra hormones. I'm pretty much in the same boat as you. Stopped taking my pill in July and have been trying since. Last month I thought I was pg but got my m/c at 33 days!!!! I was bummed. Have you spoken to your doctor? Does he know you're actively trying?

hi - September 30

Go see the Dr?

kim - September 30

Sometimes after taking the pill your cycles can be off for a while. Before you were on the pill did you have regular periods, and did they last longer then 3 days? If you did have a regular cycle then I would say the pill has messed you up. But, I would definately rule out pregnancy first, because you have been off the pill which means you could have ovulated this month.

lisa - September 30

Yes i did have regular periods that lated more than 3 days. I am nwe to this so what does m/c mean?

kim - September 30

m/c, means menstrual cycle

kim - September 30

My suggestion would be to test in another week, if still negative, see your Dr. and ask for a blood test. If the test is negative, then ask your Dr. why you have no period this long after stopping the pill. For now act as if you are pregnant, take a vitamin, and don't drink or smoke, until you know for sure.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?