Pregnant Or Not -pg120106328237

4 Replies
wanna be a mom - January 22

I am 32 years of age and my husband and I are trying to conceive our first baby. For the past two weeks I have experienced extremely sore br___ts and frequent urination. My husband and I became excited that I was exhibiting some of the signs of pregnancy. Two days ago I experienced what I thought was implantation bleeding. It was pinkish spotting without the usual cramps that come with my periods. I awoke this morning to painful cramping in my legs, back, and abdomen. The bleeding became more, but still pinky in colour and went away quite quickly after wiping. I am totally confused as to what is going on with my body. Has anyone else ever experienced the same thing and have any advice as to what it could be? When I look at my due date predictor it tells me I would be five weeks pregnant at this point. I have an appointment with my doctor next week, but was looking for someone who has experience with this. Thank you so much!

bbdreams - January 22

Have you tested with a home pregnancy test yet? If not, then test away! If you're 5 weeks you should get a clear answer by now! Good luck :)

kelsajo - January 23

no experience, but i'm with bbdreams TEST TEST TEST! that'd be the best answer you'll probably get that you can see. at this point even dollar store or dollar tree tests will definitely pick up. but if you have any questions on test, check out peeonastick.com

jezebel1018 - January 23

omg how could you not have tested yet im peeing on sticks left and right over here and im still within the 2ww lol

glo_salazar1980 - January 23

dont get discouraged if the test comes back negitive, and some women can test positive right away and others take longer...I have 3 children and I tested negitive with all of them, and I was still pregnant...Don't give up hope, anything's possible...gook luck!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?