Pregnant Or Not -pg110637659713

3 Replies
Jordan - January 22

Should've started my perion around Jan. 17th. but didn't. I have just a few signs of early pregnancy, such as, br___ts are very sore, tired, having trouble having regular bowel movements,slight cm and my nipples are a little darker.. I took 4pt but all were neg. Do any of the symptoms occur in early pregnancy? If so, how long should I wait to take another pt?

renee - January 24

Hi I going thru the same thing my period was due on Jan. 18th took preg.blood test came back (-). Today is Jan 24th stiil no period. I have been getting light menstruallike cramps, backpains, constipation. My cycle is usually 32 days long I am just lost. I think I might take another test later this week. It might be to early. They say its best wait a week after missed period. HOPE EVERYTHING WORKS OUT FOR U!!!

Jordan - January 24

Renne, Thanks, it's nice to know that I'm not alone. I am goings nuts not knowing. I am going to the dr. tomorow. All the early signs of pregenancy can all so be signs of pms. The wierd thing is all my signs that I had went away over the last couple of days. So I don't have a clue to what is going on with me. As far as, taking a blood test I thought that those test were the most reliable. Did your dr. say that it could be too early for the homone to show up in the blood test? My cycle is usually around 33 days. Hopefully the dr. tomorrow can shed some light on my problems. Good Luck!

joni - January 24

well im glad to know im not alone in this waiting and wondering thing it is driving me crazy. if af is gonna come i just wish it would. thanks for everyones input.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion