Pregnant Or Not Pregnant -pg110209629143

3 Replies
Kristi - December 3

I have a regular menstrual period but I'm 1 week and a half late. I took 3 pregnancy tests that all show negative. I don't really have any signs of pregnancy but I've never been this late before. How long should I wait to take another pregnancy test?

Kristina - December 3

I am in the same boat as you, but i do have signs except for implantation bleeding and sore b___sts, but this is my 3rd day of missing my period, took a pg test twice came back negative, i m goin gto wait until the 12th to take another test! Look at this site...... http://pages.ivillage.com/ladyses/pgdates.html thanks

Grandpa Viv - December 3

Kristi, if the last of your tests was a week after missing and you have no early signs, I would relax and a__sume that for whatever reason a cycle has been missed. Kristina, you're on the right track, but if anyone is wondering why her link doesn't work, it's because this site slips unwanted hyphens into URLs. I am seeing a hyphen after ivillage which needs to come out, and of course the URL ends with .html , forget the thanks piece.

zuly - December 3

If you think you may be pregnant take a test 14 days after your period is due. If it comes back neg go to the D.R.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?