Pregnant While On The Pill-pg110746332018

4 Replies
MaybeBaby - February 3

I was just wondering if any of you have gotten pregnant while taking birth control pills. Did you have any inkiling that you may be pregnant before your period? I'm feeling tired, moody (depressed, angry), sore nipples, increased appet_te. My AF is due Feb 9-10. I have not missed any pills, and I've been on the pill for 7 years. Any advice and stories would be great. Thanks!

Shelly - February 3

Those could be symptoms of PMS, as well, but I've heard that it is possible to get pregnant while on the pill

Lisa - February 3

My friend got pregnant while on the pill, though she states she didn't have any unusual signs, except her period didn't come at all though. THe pill decreases the symptoms of PMS. You may have to change the Hormone levels in the pill that your taking if its a combination pill. Some times the increase in hormones at the end of the cycle can mimic pregnancy symptoms or give you PMS symptoms.

Lisa - February 3

that PMS part made no sense, what I mean is on the pill it can decrease the symptoms. However, the pills with the higher dosage of estrogen and progesteren (sp?) can play havoc on your body and responses to the increases hormones.

moe - February 4

my sister got pregnant while on the pill and had a late mic-carriage when she was about 4-5 mo. It was a terrible situation, and it was of course an accident.... so there is a slight chance..

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?