Prenatal Vitamins-pg112325779518

7 Replies
DD - August 5

Are you meant to take them with food or does it not matter? Just wondered if taking with food would mean they were absorbed better-Ive been taking them first thing each day with water. Want to make sure Im doing things right for when I hopefully get pregnant! Thanks!

faith - August 5

i'm sorry this doesn't answer your question at all but i wanted to ask you a quick question please.where do you get prenatals...from the store or do you have to get them from your doctor?and i hope you get the answer to your question soon.

Becky - August 6

I buy them from the chemist but you can get them on prescription too I think. I dont know if it matters about taking them with food or not im afraid. Hope you get a BFP soon tho! :-)

Mary - August 6

Sometimes prenatal vitamins will upset your stomach. They say to take them with food to help prevent you from feeling queasy. Yesterday I took mine without food for the first time and I felt pretty sick. That's the only reason.

Jen - August 6

My doctor prescribed them for me. Um, I read that it says if you get an upset stomach to take with food. So I'm a__suming that if it were That essential to take with food then it would say that. I just started taking mine today :)

maddie - August 7

You just don't want to take them with milk or dairy. It will not allow all of the iron in them to be absorbed.

to faith - August 7

I think u can get them from a walmart or store like that, maybe even a grocery store where they keep vitamins. When I bought a pregnancy test, there was a coupon for prenatal vitamins in it. Anyway, a nurse told me u can buy them from any store.

answer - August 8

You can buy prenatal vitamins OVER THE COUNTER (no prescription required) from any pharmacy or store that has a pharmacy like walmart, etc. Hope this helps.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?