Problems Sleeping -pg113473329718

8 Replies
Kay - December 16

Hello, well i think I'm pregnant, have a couple of symtons, the main thing is the white lotion cm i have! Anyway, I'm not asking you whether you think i am or not, only a test can detect that, but i've had a lot of trouble getting to sleep lately, i can only get compfy if i lie on my stomach, but then i get little cramps, and my br___ts are starting to get kinda sore! I'm also having really wierd dreams which wake me up, or i wake up needing a drink, as i feel really thirsty? Could this just be my mind playing tricks on me?? Anyone else having the same problems? Thank you for your time!

Ashy - December 16

Ohh my gosh! I have been experiencing those same symptoms. For the past 3-4 days I have had trouble sleeping and my b___st are soooooo SORE! When are you going to test? I am going to test on next friday. my af is not due until the 22-23rd.

Jodie - December 16

Hey Ashy, I'm testing at the same time! I'm not due until then, but i keep feeling as though af is coming, and my back is killing me! What are your symptons?

Ashy - December 16

Hi Jodie... Well I have been feeling horrible. I have had cramps on my right side and in the middle of my stomach since o' day. I have also had a bad taste in my mouth no matter what I eat or do to try and fix it. Ohh how could I even forget this symptom. I have been having painful I mean painful gas bubbles all over my stomach. My back has only been hurting for a few days. My b___st are sore but not anything out of the norm. I mean it really feels like my af is coming early. but hopefully not! How about you Jodie, do you have any other symptoms?

Ashy - December 16

Ohh yea... my skin is really breaking out and it never does that. i don't even get one zit for my af.

Jodie - December 16

Well i'm not feeling sick, but i'm getting little cramps in my lower ab, no where else, back pain, mainly at night though, i'm really thirsty, weeing lots, but i think thats just because i'm thirsty, and sensitive bb's, but thats not out the ordinary for me either, I've also been having mood swings, and then of course theres the white cm that i've had for the past couple of weeks, and a yeast infection, so my partners loving me at the moment!

Jodie - December 16

Oh, and headaches! Oh, thats a point, would it be safe for me to take some asprin or whatever, they really kill me!

Michelle - December 16

I've been having REALLY wierd dreams too...as well as sore b___bs, some cramping, fatigue, trouble sleeping (strange since I'm sooooooo tired!), and feel as if af is coming too. I do know that I have an ovarian cyst (hope you don't) but don't think that could cause all of this. Good luck !!!!

Michelle - December 16

Oh, and Jodie....check with your doc, but I'm fairly sure that Tylenol would be a safe bet for your headaches.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?