Provera-pg119532887663

2 Replies
hoping01 - November 17

Hi ladies, I'm just wondering if any of you have taken this because you had really long cycles like I do....My DR gave me a perscription for it back in Sept but I never went to get it. I am thinking that I am going to fill it today, but I just wanted some insight as to what its like. My DR told me that if I take it and it doesnt bring on my period...then I should go back in to see him because that could mean I am pregnant....is this true that if I take this and I am pregnant, it wont make me lose the baby? I hope not.....Let me know what you think..

JND - November 17

Hi hoping, I have never had perfect cycle to begin with but especially after my son. He was 4mths and still not period and I stopped b___stfeeding at 7 wks. So I got put on provera and I got my period while I was still taking the pills. My ob told me to finish taking them anyway. I don't remember having any side effects from the med. I think you are supposed to avoid pregnancy that month because it could cause birth defects. However with me it seemed to make me pretty "regular" again never 28 days but pretty close. Now that im ttc#2 i'm very irregular again. I hope this was helpful for you. Good luck! Try to google provera and see what you find on it.

hoping01 - November 17

Thanks so much for the insight JND! I really appreciate it!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?