Question-pg112527721618

4 Replies
Miranda Wimbush - August 28

Hi all. I am 19 years old and I have a difficult question for you all. ABout three weeks ago I fooled around with a guy..however we did NOT have s_x. He did come but it was not near my va___a. Now three weeks later I have been feeling nauseated for the last two days, and my br___ts have been really sore today, but theis was after I touched them to check if they were so I don't know if that's a good indication or not. I have not had my period, however my period can be quite irregular. I had some spotting about 10 days to 2 weeks ago. I plan to take a pregnancy test tomorrow, but just wanted some input..... Thanks

Lisa - August 28

Hi Miranda, If you haven't had intercourse (penatration) with anyone this cycle you wouldn't be pregnant. Sounds to me like you have pms or you are ovulating. I get nauseous and sore b___sts with pms. Good luck!

Miranda - August 29

Thanks Lisa...That makes me feel better. I'm still worried, but I guess I'll just have to wait and see

Miranda - August 29

Good news. Just took a home preg test and it was negative. Whew.I plan to take another one in a few days I kow it seems like a long shot, but I was worried b/c there was some s____n on my bed that I slept in...and I've read that it is possibe to get pregnant without having s_x. Also I've never felt like this before...I get PMS but never nausa.

2 miranda - August 29

u r defo NOT pregnant. i wouldnt bother wasting another test

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?