Question-pg112985176418

2 Replies
CC - October 20

Hello everyone, I have a question about if I could be pregnant. My first day of my last period was on Sept 28. 05 and ended October 4,05. I had unprotected s_x using the withdrawl method thewhole week of October 10,2005. I started cramping and bleeding today, its red with brown in it and i did not expect a period to come until next week or the first week in Nov. this will be my second child if i am pergnant and with her the same sort of thing occured , I did take a home pregnancy test yesterday but it was negative, is it to soon, sed can anyone help? PS I am feeling tired and a little increasein appet_te.

CC - October 21

Could someone please help?

Chriss - October 21

to CC, of course there is always the possibility of getting pregnant when having unprotected s_x, but the chances of that are rather slim if you haven't had s_x around the time you O'd. if my math is correct given the dates that you've provided you seem to have bd'd around your fertile time or very close to it, which could still mean that you are pregnant, however that doesn't necessarily mean that you are preggers, IB is very rare and doesn't usually come with abdomenal cramping and red blood, usually it is felt as twinges around or near the belly b___ton or right side with slight pinkish/brownish discharge. BUT if this is how you knew that you were pregnant the first time, than that might be your answer. I would wait until about 3 or 4 days before your period is due and take a very sensitive test, if this comes up BFN and you don't get your period test again a few days after your AF was due. Good luck to you and I do hope this helps!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?