Question-pg116916113144

12 Replies
emtcutie1028 - January 18

How reliable is Fertility friend on predicting ovulation? According to my cycle I should have ovulated yesterday, however i have not had EWCM since CD25. I am on CD30 now...i didnt tempt for a few days but the past 2 days have been in the 98 range which is up from my low 97 range. FF says it looks like i ovluated on cd19-cd28?? what do you think?

krissy2006 - January 18

what is your address. If you temp religiously at the same time every morning, FF is accurate for O is accurate to the day or if not usually only one day off. My chart is a great example. I swear I ovulated on CD13 where temps are the lowest but ff put it at CD14. So it could have been either of those days but it was definitely one of them. Hope this helps. BTW my chart is home/krissy2006 what is yours?

emtcutie1028 - January 19

I think this is my address lol home/17d1f5 Let me know what you think... my temp got ever higher this morning as well, and I marked it on there.

lissica - January 19

looks like you O'd on cd23..which would put you at 8dpo.

should i take a test then or is it too early?

sarahd - January 19

You likely don't have enough temps on there for FF to mark O. It looks like you O'd on cd23 to me, so that's what I'd go by. You'd only be 8dpo, so that's usually too early to take a test. I'd try to wait it out until 12dpo at least if you can. Good luck!

thanks...ill wait a few days then test

BeckyBunny - January 19

It looks like you O'ed on CD23.

is that because of the temp dip that it is on cd23? I didnt mark down when we had intercourse, but i know we didnt go 8 days in a row without it haha

BrendaW - January 19

How long are you cycles usually?

when i was on BC it was right around 28 days, but since I have been of it they have been around 42 days... i think one was 39 days

Another question... When is my CM supposed to dry up? If I ovualted on cd23 why am i still haveing the creamy/watery/kinda sticky CM?

BeckyBunny - January 19

Everyone is different. I continually have creamy CM until AF shows.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?