QUESTION-pg117061813927

1 Replies
alicia12 - February 4

I had unprotected s_x on Jan. 19, 20, 21, 23, 28, 29 and Feb.3 and 4th...now I had my period on Jan.22 (3 days long) and I usualy get my period around the 27th or 28th of the month so I guess my cycle is 29 days?? Im not sure how long my cycle is...BUT anyways what are my chances of getting pregnant?? Most of the time he would just pull out before he would c_m but sometimes he would just c_m inside of me (trying to conceive)...And when is the SOONEST I can take a test?? Because Im not realy sure what day Im going to get my period since it came early last month...

krissy2006 - February 4

If your period came early last month, that means you ovulated early. Your period is never early or late. The length of time after your ovulate is always the same which means your period ALWAYS comes on time. But your ovulation date can hop around your cycle making you feel like your period is early/ late... If your last period was the 22nd, it is not likely you have ovulated yet or you JUST ovulated which means the potential for pregnancy is good considering most pregnancies occur from s_x happening up to five days before ovulation. However just so you know there is only a 25% chance of pregnancy in a healthy woman who ovulates normally every cycle. You should be able to take a test within 2 weeks. You need to give the egg between 7-12 days to implant and only then will you produce hcg which will give you a ++ pregnancy test. Symptoms to look for are sensitive b___sts/nipples (also pms symptoms) frequent urination, warm or hot flashes, crampies (light ones), one or two spots of pink/brown in your panties (not red and not more than a couple spots) lots of cervical mucous and of course your missed period which I would a__sume would come around the 20th of february. GL!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?