Question-pg11738734685

4 Replies
ritz123 - March 14

Question: My husband and I have started TTC. My last two periods have only lasted about a day, and they have been light. After I got my first (one day period) I thought I wasn't pregnant, so I thought I would start testing to see when I ovulate (using the 5 day kit), needless to say I went through three kits and did not ovulate. Since my second period was so short (one day), I am wondering if I didn't ovulate because I am pregnant? Also, the pregnance tests that I have did are coming up negative. I wonder if I should go to the doctor and get a blood test completed, because maybe my HCG levels are to low?

mommywannab - March 15

I would definitely get tests done before you waste time TTC. I'm on Clomid because I don't ovulate and it worked for me in the first month! Good luck!

ritz123 - March 15

What kind of test would I do at the doctors to see if I ovulate or not? I was thinking I may be pregnant because I didn't ovulate and because my period only lasted one day, which is not normal for me.

Martha31 - March 15

ritz123: I am not an expert in ovuation, but I know and I have read about ovulation predictors (pee sticks) and they can not only predict your ovulation but they would also show positive if you were pregnant (although they are not receommended as pregnancy tests of course)....as for your shourt period and ovulation, have it checked asap...

ritz123 - March 15

How does the ovulation kit predict if you are pregnant, it tests a different kind of hormone (LH) not HCG?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?