Question -pg119039007877

10 Replies
jenna_krebs2 - September 21

Ok So, I think i missed my period.. On mymonthlycycles.com, it says I should have gotten it sept 20th... well, it's the 21st and still nothing.. i keep having dreams that im pregnant but then i miscarried.. So, I felt my cervix today to see if it was low, high, soft and what not.. here's what i found. It's high, soft. and closed.. So what's this mean?? I had my last period on sept 4th.. it lasted 8 days.. mine have been around cd16... So, any help would be helpful.. thanks jenna

oh i forgot to mention.. that theres a TON of lotiony cm. Could it be that i miscalculated??

Bren1367 - September 21

Question, your last period was Sept. 4th? How long is your cycle normally? If you should have gotten it Sept. 20th, that makes your cycle only 16 days, is that right?

yes

Bren1367 - September 21

Man, I don't know what to say. That is a very short cycle. So, do you know if and when you normally ov? Have you taken a pg test? Are you ttc? Have you asked the dr. about your short cycles?

well, it's because i just got off the depo shot 9 months ago.. That could also be the reason im late... But idk.. No, i not ttc... and i Haven't taken a prego test.. I do have thick white lotiony cm though.. is that normal for early pregnancies?

cynthia502 - September 21

sometimes increased cm is a sign....I am 10 weeks and I have a little increased cm, but just started noticing it in the past couple of weeks. I also used to get a little increased cm right before af. You seem to have very short cycles. I would take a test with tomorrow fmu. Good luck!

jenna_krebs2 - September 23

Ok, heres an update, I still havent gotten my period yet.. im three days late.. I took a pregnancy test the day I missed my period... and it was neg. I wonder if it was too early?? but i have also been having cramps in my lower back, tired, moody, and when I wake up i feel so nausous. and i have been peeing alot and really hungry.. and i have this thick lotiny cm still and my cervix is still high and closed and soft... i feel really wet down there like i'm going to start but when i go see if i did, there's nothing.. oh and the last time i was pregnant, my v____a itched so bad that I had to get some vagisal (sorry to be too tmi).. and the other day, i just went and bought some.. So, when should I wait to take another test?? could this be my month?? I'd really like to be pregnant.. but idk if its the depo that i got off of 9 months ago, playing tricks on me.. IDK..

Grandpa Viv - September 23

You are describing a bunch of early pregnancy signs, but it is difficult to understand how you could have gotten pregnant with only a 16 day cycle - shortest I have ever heard of. Test weekly until you get it figured out. Good luck!

jenna_krebs2 - September 24

still nothing... just cramping.. in my lower back, and theres like this little heat wave that goes through across my lower stomach... it's kinda weird...

jenna_krebs2 - September 24

also i charted my temps since I missed my period.. and they are above 98.00.. Could that be a sign im prego?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?