Question -pg113096632018

8 Replies
T - November 2

Here's my story...I am on cyle day 31, I believe I am around 17 dpo, not positive on that cuz I may have o'ed later than that. I spotted pink last week, had cramps, bouts of nausousness (sp), strong sense of smell, and extremely emotional--all odd during pms for me. I have taken several HPT's and I also had a blood test done today which were all neg. AF was due on the 30th of Oct. and I am never late. Can I rest on the thought that I'm not preg, or continue with the "hope" that I am?????

T - November 2

Someone please give me your advise, I know no one knows the answer for sure. I was just looking for anything anyone can offer me. thanks in advance:)

Amanda - November 2

I would test again in a week if your af doesnt show. You may be late due to stress or something. You may have tested too early too.

T - November 2

Thanks for your response, Amanda. I wasn't trying to get pregnant, I have a busy 15 month old little girl, but the thought of another baby actually started sounding very pleasing:) If I did o later than the 16th or so, wouldn't a pregnancy more than likely be detected by now? I just can't rest a__sured that I am not pregnant yet. I was hoping the blood test would do that for me, but even the neg results still have me wondering!!! I want to wish all you the best of luck and I hope you all see BFP's!!!!!!

T - November 2

bump

Alyssa - November 2

T - at 17 dpo (but then again your not sure so that's always good!) something should usually show up, more so on the blood test. Sorry to bring bad news!!! But then again, you could have your dates mixed up and theres a small chance that it could be to early. GOOD LUCK!

T - November 2

Alyssa, it's not bad news at all. This would have been a complete surprise and I came on here, (as I did with my second preg) because I knew you ladies knew what you were talking about. This just means I go back to plan 1 and wait awhile before we try for #3!! I just wish AF would get here to completely ease my mind!!! This month was just very strange--just a quick story...my first child's bday is July 6th, my 2nd was due on July 7th, but born on July 10th. The 3rd would have been due on July 9th. How odd is that???? It got me really curious, I have to say!!! good luck to all of you and thanks so much for the replies, as my mind is a little more at ease!!!

Alyssa - November 2

T - Good I'm glad it wasn't bad news! That would have (or still could be - never know) so neat to have the birthdays like that! I'm actually 8 weeks PG today and dune June 15th! Good luck when your TTC time comes around again!

T - November 2

congratulations, Alyssa!!! I love being pregnant, as I'm sure you will, too! ENJOY (as hard as it seems sometimes) EVERY minute of your pregnancy. It goes by fast!!! I'm excited for you, and even a little twinge of jealousy:) Enjoy and pamper yourself...you deserve it!!!!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?