Question -pg115031133618

7 Replies
wishing2bamomma - June 14

Hi there Iam new here and thought maybe you could help me out. My husband and I are 28 years old. We have been ttc for 9 months with no success. I have been to the doc but all he said is they can not do anything until after we have been ttc for a year. Basically chart temp and cm. Which I've have been doing for the past 3 months. This cycle started May 18th, babyzone said I would o on 6/2 . But i o'd on 6/3 For the past 2 months I've been also using the opks. For iam expecting af to show up this weekend (hopefully not)Not trying to get hopes up since I have before and i always get let down. Well my symptoms are : slight cramp in the area right under my belly buttom,(also been having a pain under left br___t), not usuall af cramps. br___t sore on the sides, i have had a stuffy nose for the past 2 days, very very bloated, and a very wet cm which is making me think af started early but she is not. headahces off and on. My temp went from 98.3 yesterday to 98.8 today. I took a test this am with first am urine and it was negative. Any input would be great. Thank and goodluck to all.

Oh and also startina about a week ago,I have been having really strange dreams, not about being pregnant just really strange dreams that keep reoccuring. I that means anything

bethtwo - June 14

i've been having the cold symptoms as well, though not constantly like a cold, a lot of sneezing and stuffiness. I'm still having lots of the wet cm, but I don't chart temps so I can't say if mine has gone up or not. I'm having strange dreams too. I am 26, my husband is 28, and we have been ttc since a year ago may, so just a bit longer than you. It's pretty frustrating to have negative after negative!!

angela1986 - June 14

Me and my boyfriend have been trying for about 10 months or so....i start on the 17th every month and af stays 5-6 days...but last month it was only 2 days...i took a test 2 days ago,negative....but ive also had cramping in my lower abdomen but not like period cramps,loss of appet_te,and some foods i used to love i cant eat anymore,ive been having these symptoms about a week and a half its strange...so it sounds like we both were due for af around the same time and have quite a few of the same symptoms....when is af due this month?

I have a 30 day cycle I started on the 18th so im expecting he here on the 17th or 18th. but hopefully she does not so up. Good luck to you. Bethtwo yes iit is very frustrating.

linds99 - June 14

I am 29 and had been trying to conceive for about 6 months before I broke down and told the doctor...after charting for 3 of those months, and showing her how I ovulate on CD 19-CD20 she told me I have a hormonal problem and to go to an RE she referred me to. Honestly, thank God she did because I found out I have PCOS and it will take me a long time to get preggers (especially without close attention and meds.) My point is, if you feel something is wrong or up, go see an RE...and don't wait...it's ridiculous to waste time. If nothing is wrong, then at least you have peace of mind and can continue to BD without all the extra worries that something is wrong. If you have to, lie and say that you have been trying for a year...if that is what they need to hear...but seriously, 6 months is a long time to be trying...I say after 6 months and nothing....go see what is up! (These are my opinions based on experience...take it for what it is, just a bid of advice.)

ashleyd - June 14

Wishing...from what I've read, you have some very cla__sic pregnancy symptoms...My AF is due for the 18th...I would say some people can test early and get a + but, from this forum...it looks like most who get their +s tested when their period was due, or slightly thereafter...so maybe wait a bit and test again.

angela1986 - June 14

Ok so yeah were both hoping she wont show this month lol...I hope all goes well for you though,good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?