Question About Cervix-pg119811565826

5 Replies
kelsajo - December 19

i ovulated and know it two days ago but my cervix was not fully open, i would have to say that today it's in a medium position, not firm but not as soft as i'm sure it could be either, it almost feels swollen haha, but it's definitely open today. i do have small pains in my lower abdomen but they are definitely not ovulation pains either. any ideas?

lastchance - December 20

I keep wondering if MAYBE you really are ovulating today.... weirder things could happen.... BD just in case!

kelsajo - December 20

i thought so too. temp is totally gone up though. we did bd so that's always good.

lastchance - December 20

Yay! Easter Egg hunt!

lastchance - December 20

See, after I read your most I went to check mine... Mine seems to be closing.... MUCH more closed than yesterday, but HIGHER??? and soft!.... So I am REALLY confused... I don't know WHY it would do it that way... CM has gone to watery since yesterday, but when we... practice BD it was... like a huge jello glob! NASTY, sorry.... so I didn't know what to put on my chart... so I changed yesterday from watery to egg white... but I am stumped...

lastchance - December 20

...because I thought it came back down some after ovulation, but when implantation occurs I thought it moved back up instead of coming all the way down... so by the time AF is due, it should be high..

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion