Quick -pg114805578418

17 Replies
corinne - May 19

For anyone who knows anything about cm. My cm has changed and is white and thick and sticky. What type of cm is that?

Emma2 - May 19

Usually before your fertile and right after....

corinne - May 19

Ok thank you that's pretty much all I needed. Seeing how this month has been a very weird cycle. My af only lasted three days and would only show up at night for a little bit. I know I'm not pg. Took a test and it was - .

Emma2 - May 19

What cd are you on now?

corinne - May 19

I think I'm on cd10. I know I'm somewhere around there.

corinne - May 19

yeah so its like cd 10 or 11

corinne - May 19

I figured that I was probably going to be ovulating soon because my bb's were a bit sore and I had cramping yesterday.

Emma2 - May 19

Then your cd and your mucus are coinciding....All seems normal..you should be O soon ....Fertile mucus will start to liquify and become sperm friendly! Happy BD'ing

corinne - May 19

Thanks but I'm I don't think I'm gonna try for a baby for a while. Because I did a lot of thinking and I need to get rid of my anemia first. That way I don't have to worry about anything happening when it comes to that. Also since I'm rh- I would have to get a shot so my body doesn't kill the baby. I have so many concerns about if I did get pregnant now that I didn't think about before.

corinne - May 19

But that still doesn't mean I can't practice. LOL

corinne - May 19

Since I know that I am not pg now I think I will be able to have more fun and be more care free about things while I'm on vacation.

Emma2 - May 19

Being rh- doesnt kill your baby...and the shot usually given weeks after pregnancy is confirmed ..I do think the prob with anemia should be resolved 1st though. Good Luck Corinne!

corinne - May 19

Thank you emma you have been a great deal of help to me and I honestly don't know what I would have done without your knowledge. My doctor told me that when I was pregnant with my first when the test came back rh- that my first baby would be fine but if I had another baby then I would have to pay better attention to anything because the rh- doesn't effect your first pregnancy but it can infact kill your baby in a second pregnancy if you do not get the treatment needed for it. But also that if your partner has + blood and you have negative then that's how it will kill the baby because of the chance of the baby having + blood and you being rh- and having - blood.

Emma2 - May 19

I see what you mean Corinne. Well, as long as you have the proper info for the future! Its my pleasure to offer whatever help I can! Good Luck.

corinne - May 19

I have one more question for you if you don't mind. I had my last depo shot in october of last year and I was wondering if you thought that could be the cause for my very abnormal af's. I read that the depo can make you infertile for up to a year after getting off of it. So I was wondering if that could be the cause of my oddly strange cycles.

Emma2 - May 19

I am not expert on Depo but I have heard that fertilty may retunr within 18 months. It could very well be the reason. Ask your dr.

babyc11 - May 19

corinne, I had my last depo shot August 2005 and my periods have pretty much returned, but Im dealing with alot of midcycle spotting. Depending on how long you were on the shot, that's probably why you're AF's are messed up. I was on it for almost 8 years, and I might need a DNC to stop my excessive spotting. The doc did a bunch of bloodwork and I am going for an ultrasound on June 2nd to check my uterus, ovaries and tubes. I will know more on June 8th after my followup appointment.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?