Quick Question-pg110212785824

4 Replies
s - December 3

does your br___t have to be sore and get bigger in early days of pg, and is a larger abdonmen that is hard a sign

donna - December 3

no, some women don't experience any symptoms. when is your period due? do you mean bloated?

s - December 3

well i am know on 37 days of my cycle, i was always a 28 day one when i was on the pill but i went off the pill in september, i had my last period on the 27th of october. it was normal but it was a 35 day cycle. i started to spot on the 29th it lasted about 3 days and it was so light i didn't need to use anything only there when i wiped. i am bloated but it is also hard when i push on it, just not sure what to think. my brest are only sore if i hit them on something but not really bad.

donna - December 3

well i really don't know what to say because i haven't taken the pill. i felt pregnant and i had cysts on my ovaries and a thick lined uterus, endometriosis.

donna - December 3

oh, i also had fibroid tumors, which is common in women. a lot of women don't know they have them, now with that i experienced a lot of lower back pain. if you want to be pregnant, i wish you the best of luck. just tell your doctor what you are experiencing, or post a question for zuly she has a lot of knowledge to.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?