Quick Question-pg112067182218

5 Replies
Sharon - July 6

How long after you concieve can you do a hpt? I know some say that you can test up to 2 days before a missed period......My af is due on July 11th.....i really want tto test now but scared will get a neg result

Mica - July 6

I know it's difficult isn't it? It is to soon. You'll only get a BFN, be sad, and waste money. There's no point to take it yet. best to you!

Sharon - July 6

When do you think I should test?

troy - July 6

In my opinion i would wait until your missed af. I agree with Mica on this one. there is no point unless you get some indication like a missed period. And even if you do have preg like symptoms, you test it comes neg. then its not only a disappointment but also a waste of money.

Sharon - July 6

Thanks for the advice...I woke up this morning with sore bbs....i know that is a sign cause got them really bad with my daughter....they dont hurt as bad this time yhough....who knows...guess i just have to wait it out

Mica - July 6

Okay, SOME women get a faint positive with a very sensitive test as soon as 10dpo (or 4 days before af, if on 28 day cycle). Usually it's just a disappointing BFN, though. It's best to wait until af is missed. Even then some get false negatives. best to you!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?