Quick Question -pg114800922818

14 Replies
oh_Lola - May 18

Hey , I have a quick question, well actually a concern. I have been on birth control since i was 16, and now I'm 20 and my partner is quite a few years older then me. Anyways i have been off of birth control for a good week and a half. And my partner of 3 years and i have had s_x while i have been off of it. We have been very careful and all not to get pregnant. The other night we had a few to many drinks and we had s_x, though we didn't use a condom we used the pull out effect, the real question is, whats the chance of me being pregnant due to one night of drunken fun?!

Dolly - May 19

I'm testing in the morning to find out if my one drunken night of fun(also pull out method) resulted in pregnancy! If you were ovulating you could have gotten pregnant.

Dolly - May 19

I should add though that I doubt you'd be craving pickles(or experiencing symptoms) so soon. I just reread your post and realised you said this was the other night.

Dolly - May 19

Oops wrong one...duh!

oh_Lola - May 19

lol, main reason why i went off of birth control was cause last month i missed a few days, was just so busy with things, and when i realized it i was off for the week of my period then plus 3 days, so i just took it then i have been having symptoms right, so when i was done my pack, my period was on time, but the thing is my period would be there in the morning time, but then gone by lunch time and for the rest of the day, but then back again in the morning, it did this for 3 days, then it was gone, i did a pregnancy test , clear blue digital one, and it said negative. but i havent been feeling the best and so i decided to stay off birth control for another month just incase. But my partner and i werent thinking and well ...the rest is in my first post! lol

oh_Lola - May 19

Can some more people please help! im going nuts here!!!

Lin - May 19

Your chances of getting pregnant are pretty much just as high as if you didn't pull out at all.

oh_Lola - May 19

so in other words you think i may have became pregnant?!?! i admitt im worried but if i am, i would be happy. but if im not ill be relieved, but my next due period isnt due til the first week of june and it seems so far away to wait. im a nervous reck i tell ya.

Clarissa23 - May 20

when was your last period?

oh_Lola - May 20

My last period was May 10th, but like i explained it was a weird period, it would be there in the morning and gone by lunch time and the rest of the day, it did this for about 3 days. and the colour of it was different, not like what it normally looks like.

oh_Lola - May 21

*bump*

Clarissa23 - May 21

so you've kind of missed 2 periods? or am i getting it wrong...

oh_Lola - May 21

I had a period in april, but very short one. then this month my so called period was only here in the mornings but gone by afternoon and night time but back again in the morning, did this for 3 days.

kimholl28 - May 21

Missing pills can cause you to bleed lighter or not at all or can cause longer periods or heavier bleeding. After stopping the pill it is not uncommon to have light periods or erratic periods for a while. If the test were negative I would chalk it up to a screwed up cycle, but anytime you do not use contraception their is a chance. So if your period is late again, retest.

oh_Lola - May 21

thank you so much for your input hun!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?