Really Confused -pg112085020518

5 Replies
SS - July 8

My last period was on 6/14.....not due for next pd til beg of next week...Just went to the bathroom and wiped and it was just a little bit pink on the toilet paper...is this my period coming early or could this be implantation bleeding?????? I am sooooo confused!!!!

ke - July 8

hello ! i'm due early next week as well. last af also on 6/14. i've been having sore nipples and bbs for a week now. today started to have back pain and cramps (normally for af don't get those till after AF has arrived). i haven't had any pink spotting at all, but from what i read, about a few days before AF, implantation bleeding is possible. keep us posted for sure ! good luck !

SS - July 8

Just went to the bathroom and it is a bit darker not heavier though....Do you think it is my period or implantation bleeding? I didnt have any of that when I was preg with my daughter

ke - July 8

well, i'm a new one to all of this and have never been pregnant so i'm not too sure. but from what i've read, it's usually light pink to brownish in color. not usually more than just when you wipe ???? not sure if i'm correct or not but remember that in all that i've read. sort of hoping that i see some spotting soon :-) feel like af is gonna creep up on me at any minute ! anybody else have nay expertise in this area ?

To SS - July 8

It is possible that this is implantation bleeding. I i were you though id wait til af is due and do a test if she doesnt show. Hope you get the result you want. Good luck x

Sharon - July 8

I hope it is implantation bleeding and not my period. I am really hoping for baby #2.....we will see though...I guess if it starts to get heavy we know af came early!!!! UGHHH

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?