Ruby-pg111091901418

35 Replies
Shelly - March 15

What heading are you under so we can keep in touch. I am new to this website as of yesterday. Let me know?

Shelly - March 15

PS: I am under waiting past due

ruby - March 15

hey there shelly. how bout we continute with this heading? :) i'm new to this website as of last friday. so far, it's been pretty helpful. i've found it's calmed my nerves more or less. so you're on day 11 i'm a__suming? and still no AF?

Shelly - March 15

Sounds great. Yep still no af. Writing does calm my nerves. I keep saying Maybe it will come tomorrow or maybe not. It's funny - I want to be pregnant but then I don't. Or maybe I just don't want to get my hopes up. Keep in touch

ruby - March 15

i took my last HPT sunday evening. i am determined to wait it out a little longer (mostly 'cause the tests get so expensive especialy if you take one every 2 days like i was). have you been trying long? are you normally irregular? i was always irregular before getting on BC, but since i got off of it last july, my cycles have been 36, 44, and 36 days. i got pregnant last nov. but miscarried and had a d&c on dec. 20th. i did however have a normal period after that. i'm wondering if i should go in for a blood test.

shelly - March 15

I have not been trying. I am always 28 day never more. sorry about m/c I know how you feel. I am too scared to go for a blood test

ruby - March 15

so you aren't trying right now...this must be hard for you...to have to wait. are you scared your blood test will be positive? maybe the stressing out about it is causing the delay?

shelly - March 15

I looked under the website for tubual ligation pregnancy. There is a chance of getting pregnant while tubes are tied. You could be right, maybe it is stress that causing delay. I will write to you tomorrow. Keep in touch

shelly - March 16

hey ruby: still nothing at day 11. It must be so hard for you waiting 52 days now. Wow. Let me know how you are doing and also what the dr says in two weeks.

ruby - March 16

good morning shelly. i think i noticed you under a different heading today. so you got a BFN today? are you gonna go in for a blood test? it's 52 days for me now. i noticed that you mentioned some kinda "movement" in your lower abdomen. i think i know what you're talking about. i've been ga__sy lately, which is not normal for me. i'm also still getting creamy (sometimes snot-like) CM, which leads me to believe i'm not gonna get AF anytime soon.

Shelly - March 16

Yep. Well I built up the nerve to go for a blood test. Hopefully by Friday the results should be back. keep fingers crossed. Hoping to be BFP. Talk to you later. Ps: I am too getting the cream snot like CM. Baby dust to us

ruby - March 17

good luck shelly!! i have decided to go to my dr today and ask for a blood test as well. after reading about so many ladies here who didn't find out they were pg until weeks/months into their pregnancy, i decided i should go ahead and try to find out. it won't hurt right. good luck to you shelly. let me know how it turns out. i'll keep my fingers crossed for you. **baby dust to you**

Shelly - March 17

Hey Ruby: Good idea for going to the dr. Do you get mixed emotions. I do. I had a tubal ligation. Sometimes I pray that I am pregnant. and then I am scared to be pregnant. See what I mean. The dr. says the results will come back 2 -3 days. Right now I am hoping I am pr. Good luck to you also.**baby dust**

ruby - March 17

i'm sorry for being naive, but can you tell me what a tubal ligation is? i have an idea, but am not too sure. i just finished taking another HPT and still BFN. i thought maybe i had given it enough time to show something different. i'm waiting to hear back from dr so he can okay the blood test. the only thing i have mixed emotions about is actually getting the blood work done. i don't want them to tell me i'm not pg. i do want a baby, and the more i see people around me getting pg, the more it confirms my feelings. at 32 yrs old (i'm almost 26), my DH is a little antsy too.

Shelly - March 17

got results back from dr. BFN. Let me know how your results go.

ruby - March 17

i'm sorry shelly. better luck next time. did dr give you any reason for all pg-like symptoms? i'm curious since my dr appt seems like a lifetime away. btw--i took another HPT today (i'm a pregnancy testaholic) and still BFN. day 54 now.

Nichole - March 17

I'm sorry to hear Shelly... I'm still Cd 36 & No Af.. Took Hpt once agian today.. I've taken like 8 since the end of Feb. lol yep I'm a testaholic too! Got a weird line... Seems very faint... lighter than when I tested 2 after my miscarriage.. But I've never experienced an evaporation line with this brand so I'm treating it like a line!! heh I will test again next week hopefulyl with better results! Baby Dust & Glue to you all!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?